Thursday, October 21, 2010

Last chance to support my walk to fight Diabetes!

 On October 24th - this Sunday! - I am walking and raising funds for the American Diabetes Association's signature fundraising walk, Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes. Every step I take and every dollar I raise will make a difference in the lives of 23.6 million Americans living with diabetes. By making a donation on my behalf, you will be helping the Association provide community-based education programs, protect the rights of people with diabetes and fund critical research for a cure.

No matter how small or large, your donation will help us Stop Diabetes.

Visit my page to make a donation today! 

1 comment:

  1. The American Diabetes Association's signature fundraising walk, Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes. Every step I take https://www.rx247.net/retin-a.html and every dollar I raise will make a difference in the lives of 23.6 million Americans living with diabetes. By making a donation on my behalf

    ReplyDelete